Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ignite Phoenix has a podcast?

Why, hello there! Yes, indeed there is a podcast for Ignite Phoenix, but you'd never know it from looking at *this* page, eh?

June.... wow that was a long time ago. Unfortunately because of school summer break, visiting family, school beginning again (which brings about my Girl Scout leader duties), and a really nasty cold, I can't believe June was nearly 4 months ago. I hope you will all forgive me!

So, I am dusting off the blog page, contacting presenters, and we should be back up and on our feet in no time! I'm excited to talk with presenters again, and bring you a little more insight to their 5 minute presentations. We have a great and very social community here in the valley, and I'm so happy to be a part of it!

And I'm happy you want to be a part of it too! We'll see you soon with a new episode!

~Dani

Ignite Phoenix #5

When:November 3, 2009 69pm
Ignite Phoenix #5 at
Where:Tempe Center for the Arts
700 W. Rio Salado Parkway
Tempe , AZ , 85281

No comments:

Post a Comment